Renting a dumpster is one of the most convenient and thrifty ways to get rid of a large amount of junk quickly. Roll-off dumpster rental is the best option for a large amount of waste generated during a remodeling project, cleanout, or yard cleanup. Here are a few things to consider before renting a dumpster.
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
The first and most important item to consider is what size dumpster you will need. Decide if you need one or more dumpsters for your project.
For most home projects, either 15-yard or 20-yard containers work perfectly. These sturdy steel dumpsters are ideal for DYI projects, remodeling a room, cleaning out a garage or attic, yard cleanup, and more.
Also, the dimensions of these containers fit most standard driveways or residential areas with no issues. With Triple R Dumpster, you can order one or as many roll-off dumpsters as you need.
The Right Location To Place A Dumpster
Upon arrival, our delivery driver will discuss quickly where the preferred area is so that no damage is done to your property and is the easiest access for you. The place he suggests may be different than what you prefer. But remember, he has in mind the weight of the filled dumpster, plus the logistics of rolling off and picking it back up safely.
Depending on how big your preferred dumpster is, make sure that nothing is blocking the space like cars, trash cans, construction debris, or other household items. Doing this will easily accommodate your on-time dumpster drop-off without any problem.
What Type of Waste Will You Put In The Dumpster?
Make sure to follow the guidelines of what your dumpster service allows in its dumpsters. Because counties have their own specific rules, it’s wise to research what is allowed and not allowed. Items allowed are:
- General waste and trash
- Construction debris
- Yard waste
Absolutely no hazardous materials are ever allowed in any landfill. How do you know what materials are considered hazardous?
The following are hazardous materials that should not be placed in a dumpster:
- Waste materials that are flammable, toxic, or corrosive.
- Waste materials cause rusting or decomposition.
- Waste materials that are explosive.
- Waste materials that are poisonous.
- Trash that contains medical waste products.
- Liquids of any kind whether contained or not.
Other items not allowed in dumpsters:
- Extremely heavy materials such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- animal carcasses of any kind
- Malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washers, and dryers.
Such materials listed here need to be disposed of properly. Your local county or state websites can help you find locations to discard these types of refuse safely.
Easy To Order
Triple R Dumpster provides prompt and friendly dumpster service. Our rates have no hidden fees. We are happy to provide our customers with a hassle-free dumpster rental service. If you need help figuring out the right container to fit your needs, we are here to help you.
We serve Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Clayton, Garner, Smithfield, Selma, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Triple R Dumpster
- Our dumpster service is easy & quick to order, schedule, and pay right online.
- Our low rates include delivery, pickup, and your rental period.
- Rent as 1 or more roll-off dumpsters for your needs.
- We respect your job sites, property, and time.