Pricing & Payments:
- The customer agrees to pay the invoice total for the agreed upon sized container which includes the specified amount of materials as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the customer. Due to strict weight limitations and associated dump fees, any additional materials (Beyond the tonnage that is included) will be billed separately.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
- The container rental includes use for up to 10 days. If the container is kept longer than the agreed upon days, there will be an additional fee of $10.00 a day.
- Payment is due up front at the time of delivery and any additional rental time fees will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of pick up.
- Any unpaid balance after 14 days will start to accrue %15 interest from the date of container pick-up until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $50 late fee.
- If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the customer is responsible for the $25 returned check fee.
1. While Triple R Dumpsters, LLC dumpsters are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow them to be placed into the dumpster:
- Substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
- Liquids of any kind whether contained or not,
- Cans, drums or other container of any kind unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
- Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
- Extremely heavy materials such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- Any materials not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment (e.g. malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer).
2. All trash, waste, and debris shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the debris within dumpsters.
3. If restricted items are placed in the dumpster, customer will be charged a rental fee for equipment needed to unload dumpster. Customers shall also be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear as well as any labor associated with clearing the dumpster.
Access and Ground conditions:
- The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery).
- Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Triple R, Dumpsters is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that these heavy containers may cause damage as well as the placement of the containers.
- Should the customer fail to return the container, Triple R Dumpsters maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer’s expense, all without legal process, the customer hereby waving any claims for damages of removal.